WordPress websites, Ireland
Why Choose a WordPress website?
From a website makeover to a completely new site, WordPress is the choice of half the websites you’ll see, for some very good reasons.
- WordPress websites let you make changes yourself – from anywhere with internet access. Add Special Offers, seasonal discounts, announcements etc yourself. If you can use Facebook – you can use WordPress.
- They are ‘responsive’ and will work with all devices – essential these days.
- I will recommend a suitable WordPress ‘Theme‘ – the overall design of your new website. If you see one you like, it can be adapted for your website.
- I will also add ‘Plugins‘ to run your contact forms, photo galleries etc. I know the best ones to install.
- Security – I ensure all Themes & Plugins are kept up to date and are safe.
- I do not outsource my work. It’s all hand-built by me in Kilkenny, including organic SEO – to get you found on Google without the Paid Ads penalty.
- Contact me for friendly and knowledgable advice & help.
Did you know?
Many of the websites you see will have been created using WordPress – (such as this one) WordPress is easy to use, editable by you and performs very well on Google searches if optimised correctly.
Costs will vary according to quantity of content. A rough guide is:
- Bronze Package €650 – 5 pages, header image, contact page, some SEO & your email added or a contact form, security plugins included. (Easily add as many pages as you need). Suitable for most sole traders.
- Silver Package €1100 – 10+ pages, header image, contact page, SEO backlinks, email setup, security plugins included. (Easily add as many pages as you need). Perfect for small businesses.
- Gold Package €1500 – 15+ pages, header image, contact page, SEO keyworded backlinks, ALT Tags on images, email setup onsite, security plugins included. (Easily add as many pages as you need). Half the price of a Dublin web design agency & SEO built in.
- Old website conversions to all-device WordPress also available – please ask – I’ve increasingly been asked to do this for small businesses with ‘legacy’ websites which are nowhere on Google. You keep your domain name.
- Excellent product photography or business video available.
- I can provide an efficient website update & editing service, charged hourly.
All our WordPress websites work on tablets & phones, which most people now search on. These are known as ‘responsive websites’ – so why not bring your website up to date and look good on all devices?
TIP: if you are promoting a Christmas Offer, allow 4-6 weeks for your website Google listing to kick in. You can use your Facebook business page but it’s not effective for marketing to a wide audience.
Testimonial: “Hi, that looks really good, I really like the slideshows”
Straightforward ‘responsive’ website update, photography & SEO for this successful garden-grown organic cut flower supplier in Kilkenny. Wedding flowers, cut flowers, brides, Kilkenny, Ireland, thewildbunch.ie
Listed by Rick Steves and Lonely Planet. Trip Advisor reviews are wildly enthusiastic and repeat business levels are very high. An active Facebook Page keeps in touch with repeat visitors. www.butlercourt.com
“The website has exactly the right tone and style for our discerning North American guests. The photography is gorgeous. They absolutely love it” Yvonne Dalton, Butler Court Guest Accommodation, Kilkenny City.
Responsive (all-devices) website for Circle Laser in Kilkenny. Circle Laser website