WordPress websites, Ireland
Faster | Better | Cheaper
What I offer
- I trained in London at high-pressure corporate HQs
- Business web design to the highest standard (see below)
- Expertise in search engine optimisation (no paid ads)
- Low overheads, remote work. Savings passed onto you
- Commercial photography to boost your business image
- I will recommend a suitable WordPress ‘Theme‘ – the overall design of your new website. If you see one you like, it can be adapted for your website.
- I will also add ‘Plugins‘ to run your contact forms, photo galleries etc. I know the best ones to install (such as Elementor Pro – the choice of millions).
- Security – I ensure all Themes & Plugins are kept up to date, backed up and are safe from malicious activity.
- I do not outsource any of my work. It’s all hand-built by me in Kilkenny, including organic SEO – to get you found on Google without the Paid Ads penalty.
- Contact me for friendly and knowledgable advice & help
- I’ve a track record of delivering excellent results for my clients. Ask any of them.
New Project – add effective SEO to an established business offering a new service:
Future-proof your new home’s technology requirements
As you know, home working and hybrid working are now the reality for many. It can mean a better lifestyle but good comms are essential. Dalton TV can help. We plan for Sky TV, Free to Air satellite TV, Saorview, Multi room Music, Wall mounted TVs, Games Room, Home Office, Full home Wi-Fi and Full home Mobile Phone Signal.
A service offered by established business Dalton TV for newbuild customers.
The problem: Cabling during the construction phase of your newbuild project is often omitted from the planning stage. In our experience, builders often don’t have the knowledge and are happy to let someone else specify what needs to be done. Same with architects. Electricians want clear instructions to work from. It can be very costly, disruptive and messy to retrofit cabling.
Dalton TV have come up with a solution:
“With the advances in home working, home entertainment and all things tech related, a new build can require some planning when it comes to home entertainment and internet access. The last thing you want is to end up having to run cabling after you move in to your new home.
Daltontv.ie will sit down and discuss your home entertainment and technical requirements.
We plan for satellite and terrestrial TV cabling, multi room sound systems, Wi-Fi and internet distribution, home office, games room and even mobile phone signal throughout your entire home.
All of this information will be gathered during a consultation on site. We then produce a written report for your electrician or building contractor”.
Case Study – Eco Window Concepts
Carlow-based business reaches out to wide, new audience.
A major success story for this small business, Eco Window Concepts in Bagenalstown – growing through SEO and excellent customer service.
- With all trade shows cancelled in 2020, the company decided to invest in top of the range web design and product information for both customers and architects – a strategy which has paid off. They now have 3 branches and 3 more staff.
- Customers are searching online, so new website is there to meet them.
- Very high Google search results for both Internorm and Solarlux windows and doors due to meticulous Search Engine Optimisation on their new website.
- Completed window & door projects being photographed for website and Social Media stories.
- Completed project Gallery and Customer Reviews added to keep site fresh and reassure new clients of quality service. See EWCL.ie for Internorm and Solarlux doors and windows
Solarlux bi-fold doors and other glazing products, Internorm windows and doors, a new website for a local partner – brief – website design, bespoke email address & signature graphic, brochure downloads, search engine optimisation etc. Incorporating 2 older websites into a new company website, new Theme, Elementor Pro install, dynamic design elements, setup email addresses, logo design, copywriting, multi-location map, van graphics, email signature and ‘completed project photography’ in progress, along with Social Media targeted marketing campaign.
If you are ready for this kind of business success, contact me to look at what you currently have and to advise you where to get next with your online business presence.
Stoneworld.ie supply Silestone, Dekton and other composite and granite kitchen worktops. I took dozens of photographs at homes and showrooms for the website. They service Dublin and the South East from their base in Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow. SEO on images and web pages has provided numerous sales leads. Click photo for website.
CASE STUDY – Kilkenny downtown Guest House
Recipe for success: simple web design, excellent photography and lots of useful content for visitors. Peerless customer service by the hosts helps too. Kilkenny’s favourite city centre guesthouse. Click for website.Listed by Rick Steves and Lonely Planet. Trip Advisor reviews are wildly enthusiastic and repeat business levels are very high. An active Facebook Page keeps in touch with repeat visitors. www.butlercourt.com
Update: currently offering self-isolation rooms for incoming animation workers in Kilkenny.
“The website has exactly the right tone and style for our discerning North American guests. The photography is gorgeous. They absolutely love it” Yvonne Dalton, Butler Court Guest Accommodation, Kilkenny City.
Kilkenny Guesthouse, kilkenny lodgings, kilkenny accommodation, guesthouses in kilkenny, central kilkenny accommodation, central kilkenny lodgings, Rick Steves Kilkenny, Butler Court Guest accommodation
Case Study – Handmade candles in Kilkenny. Ecommerce online shop.
Moth to a Flame Irish handmade candles from Larry Kinsella. The online shop was a lifeline during the Covid lockdowns. They offer beautiful handmade candles for all occasions. Photography & website design plus SEO to reflect and market these excellent candles.
Case Study – Kilkenny wedding florists
Website redesign for The Wild Bunch Flowers, Kilkenny. Using Elementor Pro and Convertkit plugins to provide responsive, elegant layout, look & feel. Simple yet effective for this flourishing wedding flowers creator. Pop-ups added for opt-in email and back-end payment system integrated. Visit The Wild Bunch here.
“It’s absolutely perfect – I just love the pop-ups!” Tina McGrath, The Wild Bunch
All my WordPress websites work on tablets & phones, which most people now search on. These are known as ‘responsive websites’ – so why not bring your website up to date and look good on all devices?
Why get a website?
A website, no matter how small, will greatly increase your visibility on web searches. Google My Business is OK for local audience but to reach a wider, specialised market you’ll need a website. Social media posts make incremental differences to your visibility and are good for feedback, but a proper website will get your business found.
What do I need?
You’ll need web hosting, a domain name and I’d recommend WordPress as a basis for your new site. It can be as elaborate as you want and will work on all mobile devices. I can sort all this out for you and you can then update the site, or get me to do it for you.
If you have a website but it is not working for your business, I can install WordPress and optimise it for search results. Themes can upgrade your website to look like the big companies’ sites.
If you have an existing website running WordPress, I can optimise it for customer search and add effective SEO (search engine optimisation) to get you found.
In the past 20+ years, I’ve done this for many growing Irish businesses, some of which are listed below.
Old school websites:
Long before WordPress came along, I started web design using Dreamweaver, an HTML design application. I even hand-coded pages. Here’s an example:
Carpet Options are Kilkenny’s favourite carpet, flooring and furniture stockists. A simple website, listed very highly on Google search has helped them keep going and build on their excellent reputation, proving that you don’t need a lavish website to harness the power of online searches.
Homely B&B in Kilkenny with lovely garden.