WordPress websites, Ireland
Faster | Better | Cheaper
- I trained in London at high-pressure corporate HQs
- Highest standard photography & business web design
- Expertise in search engine optimisation (no paid ads)
- Low overheads, remote work. Savings passed onto you
Why get a website?
A website, no matter how small, will greatly increase your visibility on web searches. Google My Business is OK for local audience but to reach a wider, specialised market you’ll need a website. Social media posts make incremental differences to your visibility and are good for feedback but a proper website will get your business found.
What do I need?
You’ll need web hosting, a domain name and I’d recommend WordPress (free) as a basis for your new site. It can be as elaborate as you want and will work on mobile devices. I can sort all this out for you and you can update the site or get me to do it for you.
If your website is not working for you, I can install WordPress and optimise it for search results. I’ve done this for many growing businesses, some of which are listed below.
See some local business examples below:
Case Study – Eco Window Concepts
Carlow-based business reaches out to wide, new audience.
A major success story for this small business, Eco Window Concepts in Bagenalstown – growing through SEO and excellent customer service.
- With all trade shows cancelled in 2020, the company decided to invest in top of the range web design and product information for both customers and architects – a strategy which has paid off. They now have 3 branches and 3 more staff.
- Customers are searching online, so new website is there to meet them.
- Very high Google search results for both Internorm and Solarlux windows and doors due to meticulous Search Engine Optimisation on their new website.
- Energy-efficient windows and doors from Europe’s leading manufacturers, supplied by Eco Window Concepts from their 3 branches in the South East.
- Completed window & door projects being photographed for website and Social Media stories.
- Money saved on Trade Shows being used to boost online presence.
- Completed project gallery and customer reviews added to keep site fresh and reassure new clients of quality service.
Solarlux bi-fold doors and other glazing products, Internorm windows and doors, a new website for a local partner – brief – website design, bespoke email address & signature graphic, brochure downloads, search engine optimisation etc. Incorporating 2 older websites into a new company website, new Theme, Elementor Pro install, dynamic design elements, setup email addresses, logo design, copywriting, multi-location map, van graphics, email signature and ‘completed project photography’ in progress, along with Social Media targeted marketing campaign.
If you are ready for this kind of business success, contact me to look at what you currently have and to advise you where to get next with your online business presence.
Stoneworld.ie supply Silestone, Dekton and other composite and granite kitchen worktops. I took dozens of photographs at homes and showrooms for the website. They service Dublin and the South East from their base in Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow. SEO on images and web pages has provided sales leads. Click photo for website.
CASE STUDY – Kilkenny downtown Guest House
Recipe for success: simple web design, excellent photography and lots of useful content for visitors. Peerless customer service by the hosts helps too. Kilkenny’s favourite city centre guesthouse. Click for website.Listed by Rick Steves and Lonely Planet. Trip Advisor reviews are wildly enthusiastic and repeat business levels are very high. An active Facebook Page keeps in touch with repeat visitors. www.butlercourt.com
Update: currently offering self-isolation rooms for incoming animation workers in Kilkenny.
“The website has exactly the right tone and style for our discerning North American guests. The photography is gorgeous. They absolutely love it” Yvonne Dalton, Butler Court Guest Accommodation, Kilkenny City.
Kilkenny Guesthouse, kilkenny lodgings, kilkenny accommodation, guesthouses in kilkenny, central kilkenny accommodation, central kilkenny lodgings, Rick Steves Kilkenny, Butler Court Guest accommodation
- I will recommend a suitable WordPress ‘Theme‘ – the overall design of your new website. If you see one you like, it can be adapted for your website.
- I will also add ‘Plugins‘ to run your contact forms, photo galleries etc. I know the best ones to install such as Elementor Pro – the choice of millions.
- Security – I ensure all Themes & Plugins are kept up to date, backed up and are safe from malicious activity.
- I do not outsource any of my work. It’s all hand-built by me in Kilkenny, including organic SEO – to get you found on Google without the Paid Ads penalty.
- Contact me for friendly and knowledgable advice & help plus a track record of delivering excellent results for my clients.
Case Study – Handmade candles in Kilkenny
Moth to a Flame Irish handmade candles from Larry Kinsella. Online shop was a lifeline during the lockdowns. Innovative & beautiful candles for all occasions. Irish Heritage range make ideal gifts. Photography & website design to reflect these artistic creations.
Case Study – Kilkenny wedding florists
Website redesign for The Wild Bunch Flowers, Kilkenny. Using Elementor Pro and Convertkit plugins to provide responsive, elegant layout, look & feel. Simple yet effective for this flourishing wedding flowers creator. Pop-ups added for opt-in email and back-end payment system integrated. Visit The Wild Bunch here.
“It’s absolutely perfect – I just love the pop-ups!” Tina McGrath, The Wild Bunch
All my WordPress websites work on tablets & phones, which most people now search on. These are known as ‘responsive websites’ – so why not bring your website up to date and look good on all devices?
Old school websites:
Long before WordPress came along, I started web design using Dreamweaver, an HTML design application. I even hand-coded pages. Here’s an example:
Carpet Options are Kilkenny’s favourite carpet, flooring and furniture stockists. A simple website, listed very highly on Google search has helped them keep going and build on their excellent reputation, proving that you don’t need a lavish website to harness the power of online searches.
Homely B&B in Kilkenny with lovely garden.