It makes sense to promote your business online as most non-essential purchases begin with a web search. Website Search Engine Optimisation is the most cost-effective means of marketing your business. Here are the basics you should be doing.
Make sure that:
- your website has effective SEO
- your images are of good quality and have Alt Tags attached
- your website content is interesting and has a lot of text – see this example
- your Facebook page (if any) is separate to your personal page
- your YouTube videos have a full website URL in the description
- you have a special Landing Page for any email campaigns you run
TIP: Don’t be tempted to buy an email list and send out hundreds of emails. You might also get your IP address blacklisted if you add attachments. I offer fully-compliant email flyer design to reach new customers. Read more here
My background experience:
- My pre-internet marketing experience goes back to the mid 1980s (Ernst & Young HQ, London) when I designed and produced presentation materials on drawing board & computer.
- In 1984 I completed a BA Hons Degree in photography. I now offer commercial photography and video services.
- From 1989-2000 I had sole responsibility for Group-wide presentation materials at the headquarters of Rio Tinto PLC – a global mining company.
- Since then I have freelanced in Ireland and overseas and specialised in web design, WordPress, non-paid SEO services plus commercial photography & video.
- I don’t rent a big unit nor have a large team to pay for, so my low overheads are passed onto you as cost-effective services of the highest quality.
- Contact me here for professional seo, web & photography services