- By placing a short YouTube video on your website, you create more engaging content, meaning people stay longer on your website and are more likely to make contact with you.
- YouTube video can also provide a ‘live’ backlink to your company website – so they can click to visit your site – and Google will list this link in search results.
- Hosting the video on YouTube will help with your Google Page Ranking when people search for your products or services. Google owns YouTube and is very quick to list video in search results.
- ‘Video’ can be simply still photographs, animated to create interest.
- For a relatively small outlay, you’ll have a lasting gateway to your business website.
“Video makes website visitors 144% more likely to choose your business”. Source: Internet Retailer Magazine
Still photography video for STT Swings, Carlow, using pan & zoom to animate product photos, providing a valuable backlink to company website: “swings ireland, ireland, slides ireland, slide Ireland , climbing frames, playhouse, swing, Slides, dublin, nationwide, Tube Slide, Spiral Slide, Doll Houses , Backyard Fun, Outdoor Fun, Jungle Gym, Redwood Swings, Wooden Swings, Play Kitchens, Crèche, Playground, See Saw, Sand Pit, Toy Farm Houses, STT Swings, outdoor Irish made playhouses, tree houses, wooden toys, swing sets, wooden swing sets, Ireland, baby swings, playhouses, tree houses, swing sets, crèche equipment, playschool equipment, Montessori equipment, play equipment”
Circle Laser Signs in Kilkenny provide laser cutting, marking and engraving services. The YouTube video showcases the laser cutting & engraving process and provides a valuable backlink to the company website. Very successfull start-up business which is growing in reputation for quality and speed of turnround.
Notes: Kilkenny City scenes, shot over a couple of visits.
Notes: Low light setting in working factory.
Notes: Second day revisit to get clear-up shot.
The growing audience for online video –
since the birth of YouTube, online video has become an increasingly important element in any content marketing plan. For business operators and content marketers, staying ahead of the viewing trends and delivering on the promise of online video will be important, as will thinking through the channels by which this content will be delivered.
In 2015, for example, YouTube counted a 46% increase in year-on-year views on mobile devices, with tablet views increasing an incredible 90% year-on-year. source: http://www.doz.com/media/trends-in-online-video-2016
- An online video will generate interest in your business which you cannot afford to ignore.
- Animated still photographs & video footage can be combined to showcase your products.
- Contact me here